Frequent Questions

When is the deadline for paying your garbage collection fees before they go onto the residential property tax bills?

You need to have your garbage bill paid up to date and recorded by Waste Management by October 31st.
Any thing not on payment status with Waste Management as of Nov. 1st will be sent to the township as delinquent, The township has until Nov 7 to turn this information into the county tax office to be placed on the land owners tax roll.

How do I make a reservation to use the Town Hall?

Reservations can be made by calling the Janitor, Lois Moss (715) 374-3267 or (218) 591-2148. Lois will be the one you will gain access to the hall through. If you cannot reach Lois you can email the Town Clerk through the Contact Us form on this website. You can also check the Calendar page to see if the Town Hall is available.

How do I obtain a dog license?

Dog license forms can be found under Forms & Permits. If you have any further questions, contact the town treasurer: Becky Hallberg at (715) 817-8000, or by email at [email protected].

How do I obtain a Snow Plow Application?

Snow Plowing is no longer offered by the town.

How do I know when the next town meeting is?

The Town Board Meetings are scheduled for 7:00 pm on the second Tuesday of every month unless it falls on a holiday or an election day, then it would be scheduled for the 3rd Tuesday of the month except in April when there is also an Annual meeting scheduled. Please check the web page calendar of events.

Where do I get an absentee ballot?

Go to the Forms & Permits section and download the form, or you can use the Contact Us form on this website.

Does the town loan or rent out tables and chairs to individuals for private events?

No we do not. We use to in the past, but it got to where they were not being returned, or they came back damaged. We had to stop lending them out. We just do not have available people to check them in and out in an effective manner.